Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"And You Can Quote Me On It!"

“You need to post more.”

“I know. Pictures will be up this weekend.”

“No, more Katz Cradle posts.”

“I know, I know. It is so hard to keep up sometimes.”

“I put an easy Spin up. It is quotes.”

“But I just did a post about quotes. Abigail-isms. Can’t you coordinate Spins with my brain waves?”

“Then spin the Spin! Quote your quote post.”

“Good idea. You are so smart.”

But I one-uped you, Jen. A quote spin about quotes with quotes. Take that! I love you!

4 comments:

Sprite's Keeper said...

It's like it happened on Saturday. Oh, wait, it DID!
I LOVE this! You're linked and I've been duped!
Love you too!

Cajoh said...

So, if you quote the quoted quote spin how dizzy will you get. I don't want to even go there.

Awesome spin,

Anonymous said...

My head is spinning! LOL

Cristin said...

wicked fun.